Celebrate MLC Day with us!
Join thousands of friends of Martin Luther College across the globe: pray for our work of service to the world, share messages of encouragement online, and give to support that work.
POST your photos, videos, and stories to MLC’s Facebook & Instagram pages: #MLCDAY22 OR send them to us online here.
Here are some tips for recording your photos and videos. See downloadable signs below.
- The photo can be taken with a phone, but make sure that there is good lighting, that we can see as many faces as possible, and that the resolution of the jpg (not HEIC please!) photo is as high as possible.
- How to shoot your MLC Day video:
- Print the MLC Day message card on sturdy paper and write your message on the back of the card. (Writing it upside-down on the back makes it easy to flip!)
- Record the video vertically so it will be easy to view from hand-held devices.
- Have the phone as close to you as possible so that the audio is clear. Have the person holding the phone back up after the introduction if you need to include more people in the shot.
- Bring the message card in from your left with the MLC Day logo showing.
- Identify yourself, church, class, group, etc. to introduce the video.
- Flip the card over, showing your message; then record the rest of the video with any additional explanation necessary. (Try to keep the video as short as possible.)
- Flip the card back over with the logo on the front and hand it out of frame to your right.
Watch this video to see a simple example recorded on a phone.